Finding a housing solution in Wageningen can be difficult. Especially in the first period of the year, when a lot of first year students are arriving in the city.
Some tips to have succes in finding a room:
- Tell everybody you know that you are looking for a room in Wageningen, the more people that know, the better;
- Look for notes on posterboards in the big studentflats and university buildings;
- Register via this website and find more information on student housing (private, temporary housing, family and couple housing);
- Check the Facebook page Wageningen Student Plaza
- Check Housingdesk Wageningen, a non-commercial housing agency for students which also offers many houses owned by landlords;
- Check Roomrentwageningen.nl;
- Check Housinganywhere.com;
- Check this Facebook group for subrent rooms.